Thursday, July 31, 2008

silence isnt golden when im holding it inside.

Unfortunately my computer is being fucking retarted so I am unable to upload some footage at the moment. Its eight o' clock on a Thursday morning and I am so excited. Jules and I are gonna take the metro link up to sketchy ass San Bernadino where we will then be picked up by a source that shall remain unamed for reasons I cannot even begin to explain. From there we will drive up to good ol' Palm Springs where we will stay at this wonderful Hotel. Its gonna be so damn fun. Sadly dagger couldnt make it :( , but no worries she will be there in spirit. This ones for you dagger! We'll be back in a couple of days until then farewell!!
PS: vegas in one week baybee!

2 comments:

  1. shit in an alley for me in my memory. and stay away from them yellow rocks!!!!


    sdfskjfhsdf vegas woooooooo

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah taras comment. no shitting in the alleys this time, just shitting ourselves with the cops in the alley parking lot.

    ReplyDelete