Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Presidents bullet ridden body in the street


Happy St. Pattricks Day!!!!

Get yourself a glass of my personal favorite Murphy's Irish Stout :)
mmm mmm good I need some right about now.


As you may have read in previous postings, I am currently out of work.
In the meantime : )

Writting new music is harder than it seems. I mean ofcourse I have my moments where I can write a whole song in just one sitting, but im either very drunk or incredibly inspired. I just want to write music that all of us can relate to ya know,  for the most part I think I've done a good job but I'll let you be the judge of that. We've finally decided on our graphic for our band T's and they're gonna be saaaaweeeeeeet!!! I'm so excited to give em away :). More good news, we havent had a chance to record our demo just yet because the studio we go to is a little pricey and we cant afford it at this moment soooo my friend Josh said we can record it at his house. Shhhhwing! Definately looking forward to that, THANK YOU JOSH : ) .

Johnique and I were finally able to throw our yardsale last Saturday. It went pretty well and we had such a goodtime doing it were going to throw one this Saturday as well! So if you're around the Beachwood area come on ova and hang out!! : )


yee people!

Peace & Love
Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment