Friday, May 14, 2010

I got them rainbow colors in my cup

Photobucket

My brother and I went exploring out back a couple of weeks ago and we stumbled upon this. We had actually found it the day before this picture was taken but I didn't have my camera so we came back the next day to shoot it. The day we actually found it a dead chicken lay next to the rock it had obviously been brutally smashed against with apples and strawberries surrounding it. It was kind of creepy and just plain fucked up. Its weird because a few days after that there was a noose hanging from the branch of a tree, it was so far up I just don't understand how anyone got it up there. I figure its most likely some kids fucking around or something.  Ehh beats me. 



Sippin on syrup cause I love to lean
I'm high as fuck cause I'm puffin green
 
Had a wonderful day 
Love ya Dagger
Love ya Jules
: )
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment