Tuesday, June 1, 2010

"You know I've smoked a lot of grass O' Lord, I've popped a lot of pills"


I finally hit up the NOHO park shit is ill son!!! 1 to 10,  I'd give it a 10! Get there while you can lil homies.


Photobucket 
Photobucket
Sweet Euro gap



Photobucket
Cebo Shreddin the gnar........... front nose up top 50/50 down low
Photobucket


Went out to Venice last week with Stooph, we're recording our demo with Chez  and its sounding pretty fucking sweet, what can I say the dood is talented :). Thank You Chez you are the best of the best!!!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
The masta at work



Our first music video ever is done!! It literally took me a week to edit this shit, I had about ten different DV tapes of racked up footage from the past three years and finally took the time to put em all together. My computer is kinda fucked up so every time I was nearly done it would freeze and I'd have to start over!!!! So this is it and it's done!!! YEE!






I asked Jerry to draw our t-shirt  graphic for us and he did!!! Look how awesome this shit is gonna be!! Let me know if any of you want one, I'll hook yo ass up.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My brother found these flicks of Obama, when he was a kid ....  Foxy!


Photobucket

Liza and I drove down to  the Vans Park in O.C and met up with AP to watch the pool comp.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
 Hosoi was killing it
Photobucket
Photobucket
 CB in tha house, she straight up snaked this dude and got an extra lil sesh in. It was pretty awesome because it was an all male comp with the exception of Cara Beth seeing how shes been competing with the guys since the beginning.

Photobucket
Duane Peters
Photobucket

Steve Caballero and Lance Mountain




RIP Dennis Hopper








No comments:

Post a Comment