Saturday, August 28, 2010

"You introduced me to my mind, and left me wanting you and your kind"

PART 2:
STAY GOLD 
SPACE FIFTEEN TWENTY




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
 
SPLIFF MODE

Photobucket


Photobucket
 
reunited and feels so good

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Those are really peace signs

Photobucket
 
Dylan Walsh from Nip Tuck was at the bar

Photobucket
 
Julia and I went to this Night Club in West Hollywood,
all these years and I had never partied on that side of town.
It was rad bitches were wild n' out

Photobucket


Photobucket







Photobucket


Photobucket

Don't you just love cops...psych!



PEACE

1 comment:

  1. OH THANK GOD THE GOOD GUYS ARE THERE!!! WHAT WOULD WE DO WITHOUT COPS?!! run wiiild

    ReplyDelete