Saturday, May 21, 2011

Oh my gentle jesus



Where the hell have I been? Well for starters my camera's been in the shop for the past seven months. First my lens was the problem and I took it in during November and finally had the money to get it out in April. I am 23 now by the way yee! Anyhow I go pick up my lens and as I go to reattach it to the body we realize a little latch on the inside of the body was broken. Soooo I had to leave the stoopid body in repairs which is now costing me 300 big ones. FUCK. Who knows when ill get it back, I'm aiming for next month. I am no longer an Echo Park resident :(. Got a three bedroom Downtown with two friends of mine, its awesome and I love it. Ill be sure to post photos\ soon as I can. 

After a year and three months of living off my unemployment I am finally a working woman. I cant even believe it myself but its awesome, and its literally 5 minutes away from my home. Kings Road is now a six piece band and doing better than ever. We just played our first paying gig and made some good bucks so we can finally make our band t's!




Photobucket
First day I got my phone

Photobucket
King's Road 2010

Photobucket
Our Christmas tree

Photobucket
Me & Bear :( i miss you

Photobucket
John Broke his hand

Photobucket
What the!

Photobucket
Our old balcony miss that too :(

Photobucket
Haney and Shaneezy

Photobucket
Double trouble

Photobucket
This guy...can you say over priced 

Photobucket
Our old balcony in the daylight

Photobucket
backyard buddy

Photobucket
the sacred drink

Photobucket


Photobucket





Photobucket
Julia's birthday party

Photobucket
pho is a must

Photobucket
so is steak salad

Photobucket
Bob Ross at Mc Donalds?

Photobucket
Kings Cup at Sarah Janes

Photobucket

My babies, I've had them since last year November and they're still alive <3

Photobucket
She lives!

Photobucket
Santa Monica Sunsets :)

Photobucket

That's how we do in LA

  
Photobucket
Cant rotate these :( 

Photobucket
POSITIVE

Photobucket
VIBES

Photobucket
Welcome to life on earth you made it!



  
Photobucket
Old Zoo

Photobucket
Miss ya Haney, hes a New Yorker these days

Photobucket
Set me freeeee

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
its a way of life

Photobucket
Shanelles zine my photo :)

Photobucket
ZOO!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
My great grandmother came to visit, I <3 U grams
Photobucket
New Apartment!

Photobucket
my art

Photobucket
  
Toms art...SPLIFFMODE


Photobucket
Kings Road @ Native foods

Photobucket


Photobucket
Cheese bread avocado was added

Photobucket
filet Mignon

Photobucket
filet Mignon sandwich

Photobucket
gotta have one at least every two months, its my tradition

Photobucket
bloods and crypts

Photobucket
mmmmmmmmmm coldstone

Photobucket


And this is the end, ill post more later this week 
XOXO!








1 comment: