Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Somewhere in the black mining hills of Dakota

Good afternoon, or whatever time it is in your region. Im finally updating and I have tons of photos to share with all you, but first a recap. I'm starting off with some older photos that I had been meaning to post up but never did, plus once again certain people who shall remain unamed are buggin for their pictures grrr. Then the rest, some photos of  shows I went to, thanksgiving, chillen, gettin faaaaded, gettin braded, and gettin buck. So sit back and enjoy.

First things first
SHAKE JUNT
just came out with a bottle opener....G code!.
Get there while you can

Photobucket


That not so new shit

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

I howl at the moon at night



Photobucket

These guys live in Billy's trees
They're crazy


Photobucket

Photobucket

I really like this photo of Shawn


Photobucket

Somebody once told me, when you cheers someone you gotta look em in the eye......neeeh


Photobucket

Ma boi bill gettin twisted


Photobucket

Photobucket

O John
Photobucket


Photobucket

We got a kitchen table, this is what we use it for



That new shit
Photobucket

illin at Daniel's before the Future clothing party
Photobucket

looks easy?


Photobucket

but its not... trust me I tried.


Photobucket

ahah Yutosito


Photobucket

foxy

Photobucket

Photobucket

ma lil sam sam
Photobucket

Katy baby

Photobucket

g's up
Photobucket

Photobucket

This photo kinda bothers me cause its not centered, but i dont have photoshop so whateva
Photobucket

HI KATY!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Get faaaded!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Get Spliffed!!!!
Photobucket

Get murked!!!


Thanksgiving


Photobucket


mmmmm turkey turkey turkey
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




El CID
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket




SUPPORT THE CAUSE
A
FUNDRAISER

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Im painting my wall, as aries I tend to start things without finishing them. I started this painting about four months ago and only worked on it once after that. So last night I got to it and I'm almost dont yee!

Photobucket


aww look at him!
Hero photos by: John
Photobucket


Photobucket

there was a horse in the park
I wanna ride horses
I've never rode one before :(
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

I love this place






No comments:

Post a Comment