Thursday, December 10, 2009

Watching the Clouds is like a timelapse.......

I was riding my bike home on Monday, you know... when it rained. I was bumpin my ipod and I looked up and realized the clouds were moving so fast. It looked so cool, it looked like everything below the sky was standing still and the only the sky was moving and I wasnt even stoned. Now that I think about it, I was watching the world turn. Kind of reminds me of the time I saw the darkside of the moon.



Photobucket

Last week the guys and I got some free time at the studio, FIVE HOURS!!! It was great we had so much fun and got so much done. I felt so accomplished. :)


Photobucket

I'm almost done painting my wall!!! Look at the progress!
The mustache is for inspiration.


Photobucket

Daniel H took this picture of me. He really captured the way I felt, thank you Daniel :)

Photobucket

Yes.... I work for Ed Hardy, but god no! I Dont wear the clothing. My new friend Alexis and I worked the sample sale last Friday. Were doin it every Friday this month. The showroom is moving and everything must go!

Photobucket

Photobucket


This place is sick!!! Its in Downtown and it's called The Calmart.
Its filled with showrooms galore, and plenty of sample sales! Ben Sherman had a whole rack filled with sick ass button ups and jeans for only 10 bucks!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Lunch Time!!
Photobucket

I left my camera home last saturday and these were on there haha.
Photobucket

Thats whats up Markymark
Photobucket
A well spent Sunday at Home



PS: My boss just gave me a bag of caramel popcorn!!!! *le sigh* I love the holidays!!!


PPS: ARTWALK TONIGHT TILL MIDNIGHT
THERES THIS SICK GALLERY ON SPRING AND FOURTH CHECK IT OUT
ITS LIKE BEING UNDER THE SEA!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment