Saturday, February 20, 2010

SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS

I can't believe I haven't updated in so long. I have tons of pictures I'd love to share with everyone! I went up to Vegas with Daniel, Johnique, and my brother last Wednesday for Marcus's birthday. We fucking raged. HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARCUS!!! We went to this spot called Big Fat Tuesdays which was in the MGM's basement. They sell shots of 158 proof Everclear for only 1 dollar! So you can imagine how wasted we were by the time we left. Afterward we headed back to our hotel and proceeded to consume mass amounts of alcohol. Then at 3am my brother decided it was time to drive home? WTF? haha He's crazy. We were back in Cali by 7:00 am the next morning and I was still wasted.

 VEGAS PICTURES!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Daniel fell asleep as soon as we arrived aww :)

Photobucket


Photobucket

We went to hooters at around 3:30am, their buffalo wings are way too intense!!! My mouth was burnin up!

Photobucket

I love the fishes! They had stingrays in the tank as well, I love stingrays they're my favorite <3!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Marcus won the jackpot at the arcade, Jonique and I won about four hundred tickets and got Marcus a really cool paper plane with a propeller and everything. I love you my wonderful friends thank you for a great time.

GOODBYE VEGAS I DON'T WANT TO SEE YOU FOR ANOTHER YEAR.

PEACE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment