Saturday, February 20, 2010

Up in SD for a night

I went to San Diego for Trade Show a few weeks back. Liza, Ana, and I drove up at 6am on Thursday. They headed to the convention center for work and I skated over to meet up with Scotty, Norm, S.P, and Daniel.  

Photobucket

Photobucket

We grabbed some lunch
and then headed over to crossroads.


Photobucket

Deathwish/Shake Junt booth

Photobucket

GETCHA ROLL ON

Photobucket

Homies and free booze, amazing
I got 86'd from that stupid area because the bartender said I had six beers and that was enough. I tried to explain that I was also grabbing a beer for my friend and she handed me a water bottle....bitch haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

SWORD RAIL CONTEST

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Nyjah Huston won.

Photobucket



Photobucket

BURNT TOAST
HEADED BACK TO L.A 



No comments:

Post a Comment