Friday, July 16, 2010

"Big things poppin"


Pharmacy in the making


Photobucket

It's 2010 and I can finally say that the city of Hollywood is going to have its own board shop.
I didn't forget 118 and I am thankful they existed at one point, but I think anyone who knows whats up can catch my drift when I say Pharmacy is Hollywood's first real shop.

  For those of you who don't know, you can find the shop on Cahuenga  in between Sunset and Hollywood blvd. Opening August 1st, 2010, Cheers to that!!!





Thank these guys, straight outta Victorville...
Bryan


Photobucket
Donny

Photobucket
Leo


Jeremy




Marquis sweepin up





Photobucket

Gettin those measurements




Suga!


B in the spotlight





Homies chillen



Photobucket



Photobucket

 Progression



Photobucket


















Hope you're as siked as I am!!!

Peace : )




3 comments: