Thursday, November 19, 2009

FIRST OFF FUCK YOUR BITCH AND THE CLICK YOU CLAIM

Listhen up you little fuckers, I'm usually all about the haters and could give two shits about what the fuck any of you think. See I look at it this way,  if you dont know me and I dont know you and you're taking the time out of your day to talk shit then I'm so sorry for ya.

Movin on
This Is Tara



Tara is one of my bestest friends, and as you may know which you should cause I've been reppin it like a mad woman. She is on MTV's new reality show called STYL'D. I saw this video a couple of days ago, and I thought it was fucking hilarious!!! I honestly remember when she called and told me about this and I was dying to see it. What I didn't know that totally caught me off guard was that stupid motherfuckers like Micheal K from dlisted and youtube haters would bash on her over some shit like this. First off, MICHEAL K? Who are you to warn future employers on why they shouldn't hire Tara. I just googled you cause I've never heard of you and apparently you work  for MTV, so I would automatically assume that you of all people should understand that its reality t.v.  Not real life, ass.

Micheal K please report to the back of the line and fuck yourself



Alright
That Being Said...
Let's Go Through This

#1. Once again it's reality t.v  for those of you who arnt aware of this, it's not real life.

#2. This video is way too funny! I'm sure so many of you wish you could do this to your bitchy boss's, the fact that she actually did do it is hilarious, but to be honest Tara would never do something like that.

#3. She is amazing and one of the funniest people I know, and I'm sure ever single one of you would agree with me if you got to meet her.

#4. By far the illest steeze
This list could go on forever but I think I've made my point. To all of you people who want to continue sippin the haterade please do me a favor
&
Kill Yo Self
Thank you



TO EVERYBODY ELSE SIT BACK RELAX AND SMOKE ONE




PEACE : )

3 comments: