Friday, November 6, 2009

One Velvet Morning When I'm Straight


FIRST THINGS FIRST!!
CHECK OUT OUR BAND KINGS ROAD

Ahahaha everytime I look at this I can't help but laugh, its so funny. My friend Ben from N.Y sent it to me yesterday and I was dying. You gotta read it with a chinese accent though. I dont have my camera with me today so no photos womp womp womp sorry, but I wanna update so I decided I'd just write about shit going on these days.



The Shrine is playing for a very special occasion in Venice tonight, they go on at 9pm so if anyone is in the area you should attend. Theyre awesome, I wish I could go but unfortunately I dont drive : (

 

For those of you who also can't make it to Venice , Future a new clothing store is having a grand opening party!!!!! Free beer and lots of mingling.

HERES THE INFO:
7:30pm-2:00am
ECHO PARK
1814 SUNSET


LAST BUT NOT LEAST
GET HERE WHILE YOU CAN



A FILM BY TOM CARTER :)


No comments:

Post a Comment