Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Oh You Steeeeeze Machine

Alright lets face it, when it comes down to name brand fashion I totally suck at it, don't get me wrong I know some of my designers but not too many, and too be honest I really dont care. Not in a disrespectful way so please do not be offended. In fact a lot of my friends are all about it! I think its really fucking cool and I really appreciate and admire them for it, plus they keep me updated on the goods.  If you've looked at my older posts, I have posted some designer jackets and what not that I really do like, but I probably couldn't ever buy.  Maybe when I have tons of money you'll see me sporting some flashy shit, but even then I dont think that I would know all the new goods unless my friends kept me updated. Which I assume they would :). I would say my style is pretty random, it always changes and when I find a piece of clothing I really like I will wear it everyday. Sometimes I think people are like what the... I dont care about that either though cause I know it looks fine. Always make sure to  ask your friends if it doesnt look completely insane cause lets face it sometimes certain outfits just dont look good on you and thats something you'll just have to accept.


Here are some randoms things worn by me and my friends over the many years we've known eachother
theyre pretty steezy *le sigh oh those TLK days

Photobucket

Photobucket

i dont even know what year this was



Photobucket







yes, sometimes I do look like this





Photobucket


Photobucket

steeeze machines







Sometimes, I even dress like this



CONGRATULATIONS REGAN!!!!!

CHECK THIS OUT... Ok so a friend of mine called me a while back to tell me she was starting a clothing company called Richard Bueno, as you can see she was quite sucessful and I am so very happy for her!!!!
She is putting on a Fashion show this weekend which I will definately be attentding and you should too. Once again congrats to you dear Regan!!!!!!



the Richard Bueno "Wear Me Out" trunk show


Dresses, Jumpers, Leggings, Flyyy Boyshorts, Jewelry, Candles, & MORE!!

*not to mention...the Infamous RICHARD BUENO T-Shirts & Sweatshirts*

*champagne & chocolates will be served

*the first 50 XL men will receive a free signature Richard Bueno t-shirt

xoxo

come @ your leisure

Date:

November 22nd, 2009, 3pm - 7pm

Location:

Marina Del Rey, Ca.

Address:

13953 Panay Way #221

Marina Del Rey, Ca. 90292 (map)









No comments:

Post a Comment