Monday, September 7, 2009

I fucking hate birth control

Drink, drink, and more drink. Four day weekend and took advantage of it, Friday night was nice n mellow, John and I went down to newly remodeled Little Joy to meet up with Emily. The three of us ended up sitting at the bar all night with the result of being pretty fuckin wasted. We drove back up to Johns played music, sang some tunes and stayed up till the sun rose.






















Daniel, Johnique, and I lurked around for a bit on Saturday night, we had to stop so I could pee, and this lil guy was hangin out, hes so ugly ha Johnique says they attack. Do they really ? Stooph scooped me up later on that night and I spent the night at her place. Ana and Renata scooped me up Sunday morning for this all girl skate contest on Venice beach. In which the course they put together fucking sucked ass. Amy won 1st place and 5 g's (CONGRATULATIONS AMY!). Later on everyone met up at The Standard and had a few drinks with Sophie cause she was leaving Wednesday(awww goodbye Sophie you will be missed)... well maybe more than a few, but shit is expensive .


Leticia also threw a keg party that night, which I must say was quite amazing :). We had so much fun, my brother played guitar and everyone broke into song or played an instrument. We were indoors by 3am only to play the drums and electric guitar inside where everyone was dancing and fucking around. The cops came at 5am and their lame asses sat outside for like thirty minutes with their bright bright lights beamed right onto the house. So after all the skating, drinking, singing, drinking, dancing, and drinking......... We called it a night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment