Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"When I get to the bottom I go back to the top of the slide"

 FRIDAY
Went down to Venice on Friday to see The Shrine and Voodoo Merchant play at the Venice Bistro. Heres a little bit of advice to any other bands who plan on playing there in the near future. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME. Voodoo Merchant got cut off because they were playing "too loud." PFFFT How bout you just dont ask bands to play at your bar if you're expecting them to play quietly. So anyway The Shrine just didnt go on and we all headed to Josh's, where they could play music like its meant to be played.


LOL Court was wasted :)


Hazy............ Very good times :)


SATURDAY

Yuto's birthday party went down this Saturday! HAPPY BIRTHDAY YUTO!!!!!!!




wish makin



GET BUCK SON!!!


SUNDAY


Sunday morning, Matt and I went and grabbed some coffee. After coffee we headed to Downtown for some bed sheets. We didnt find any bed sheets, except the ones at Macy's that were forty fucking dollars. REDICULOUS. Matt's homie haha

After an endless amount of walking, which I enjoyed very much. We ended up here on 4th and Hill, smoked a spliff then headed back to our homes.
I left dowtown with a t-shirt and Matt left downtown sheetless :(

Later that Sunday


I took John to eat pupusas, since he'd never had em.



HE LOVED EM :) HAHA

Afterward we headed to American Vintage to find some comfortable pants......... As you can see we didnt find any, so John tried these on instead.

We skated down to Echo Park and fucced around for a bit. Then  smoked a joint with the ducks, and once again my joint roach left over was swooped by another bum. I forgot to mention the joint we smoked at 4th and Hill was also swooped. Well not swooped but two different bums asked if they could keep the roach... So I let em. Share the greens people! Brings good weed karma :).


John and I decided we needed a beer or maybe six, so we headed to the

The guys decided to BBQ again Sunday night ( people you can never ever BBQ too much, If could I would every night) So we headed over there.


Squid : I wanted some but sad to say I'm allergic to stupid sea food.

If you're ever lookin for billy, you can find him right here

Secret Sauce, get in on that

Shad showed up a lil later, he was sad to say Home Depot now closes at 10pm instead of 2am so they couldnt fix the cracks at L.A high that night : (

Getcha swerve on Rashad

& Laney, I think I found your Lizard


No comments:

Post a Comment