Thursday, September 24, 2009

Story Of My Life

Alright, so I've put together a compilation of photos that i've taken from the beggining of this year to now. Most of the people in these photos are my family. I love all of them with all my heart, there are a few that may not be a part of my life anymore but whateva people come and go as they please.
Enjoy :)

Thee Edgemont Dayz
APT#101

“Friendships are what our dreams are made of. We hold onto each other with its binding love. We stand close to each other, hand in hand, showing each other we understand. Some friends may come and go, but you are the truest friends I know”


Edgemont was a great apartment , until the bed bugs came!!! The whole building had em and trust me it was fucking nightmare. Stephanie, Junior, scotty, and I all lived here together and we had some of the best/craziest times ever.  This is around the time Jules moved in, it was her birthday so we threw her a surprise birthday party!!!!!!

Johns old place


^^HAHAHA^^

GOODTIMES :)


LIL' JOY



Johnique and I went on a little journey around L.A one day. From what I remember this day was amazing, but let it be known that xanax is a hell of a drug haha.
The Dark Room


Jigga man why you treat me like animal? haha

Met up with a few of the homies at the Dark Room, Fun bar check it out.
PS: its on Melrose N Poinsettia ( its not worth goin all the way over there for, but if youre in the area its chill.)

MY BIRTHDAY!


Surprise Birthday party for me!!!! As you can see I was soo surprised!!!


Tara made me this lovely cake of cupcakes :)


and Shae had a joint rolled for me already, he already knew :)






Ana shot this photo of us for Lizas magazine :)
I wish we were really goin to Cancun

ECHO PARK (DOUGLAS) <3



Can't go wrong with red velvet and Budweiser :). For those of you who know me, yes I do like red velvet now.

Toilet paper from the bar, thats how its done kids.
If you didnt know, now you know.



weed treats!!!! Johnique and Enaia came over one day and made speacial treats!!! mmmmm

My balcony, my boys :)


Dog Reunion!

*le sigh*
The back of my wonderful house










Downtown lurkin





when John moved in

LOL


These niggas <3
O.G

Scotty lighting up the grill at big tones birthday party!
That was the day I ate to many weed treats and dropped my camera in my red cup of beer :(
Q: Who does that?
A: Faded ass me




More drunken bar nights

gonna see a lot of these haha





green & wood
I think theyre playing the festival
Out Back














 sitting in the back with friends playing music :)



In the Summer time when the weather was hott




mmmm hash rock










Patcheni and Ana (gotta love them <3)


The Snake Pit




Its kewl, a lil pricey tho


We love our trees round here

Mini Ramp Party!











The Sanctuary
a.k.a
My room <3



Guinness and a toast to Ron Burgundy




T.W.S




Ana and Jeremy


Some of ma gurls : )




Ma boi Erik and Anthony

Justin and Shawn!
Shake that Junt!

Nuge and Slash



Lil' Lele <3




NIKE



OLEH! We love our weed & we love our Henney : )



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MONICA!





#1
I'm starting a book, a hundred and one ways to open a beer.
Let me know people!


There goes my Hero <3

#2


Party at Anas!




my G babies!






Random times at the crib

haha wtf??



The moms birthday

Niece and bro



mom and niece



haha This Night





Universal sneak in
bet you dont know the code


Goin to Grandmas











Coach-hella!



The Magician


a.k.a
Brother Daniel


FIN

<3




3 comments: