Monday, October 19, 2009

Hand me another no I'm not even done, gonna keep goin till I see the new sun

Remember when cigarettes were advertised on TV




cowboy killers arn't they great : )





The day I have been longing for finally arrived! Yes ladies and gentleman I now have a Nikon D90. I cant even describe how happy my little guy makes me :)

and here he is!!!



Alright so Monday night we all headed over the Cranes Tavern for Ned's birthday


Happy Birthday Ned!!!



Daniel shot these



Hes amazing :) Check out these photos he shot at Goodtimes http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/album.php?aid=7199&id=100000208579929&ref=nf



lil Niquie :)












You remind me of the man



<3








Thats ma boi




LADIES AND GENTLEMAN THE SHRINE



jam sesh oooooowwwwwwwwwwww























The Fam



The people







Josh


Court


Jeff



Gettin the feelin




























<3



ma babys!!



everybody please... lets get stoned



John and Cardi so cute, so in love :)



BILLY IS NOW PRO!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS TO YOU MY FRIEND :)



AWWW SWEET THANG



goin home sweet home








haha we went the Mc Donalds and the lady forgot to give us another fry, dont you hate that shit.So daniel stood in line forever and argued with the lady for literally five minutes hahahaha




Im painting my bedroom wall, still got a lot to go but heres a sneak peak


This is the end, GOODTIME photos will be up shortly


PEACE :)


No comments:

Post a Comment