Wednesday, October 7, 2009

WHEN I WAS YOUNG

I was going through some of the photos I shot back in the day and decided I wanted to post some of em up. They bring back a lot of good memories, and I thought a lot of other people out there might enjoy them as well.








This is me in high school (santa monica high 10th grade.. i think)
with my wonderful 35mm




We had of f campus lunch and would go to this pool across the street and swim during break.



*le sigh* Ooooh the things that went down at this five :)
Melon



Beegs doin what he does best ... filmin that footy
NOWISON




Dr.Celas at Bancroft



when Scotty was a lil shrimp





Dirt and Scott



The brotha wit a 180





EVE & I







THE KREW





lil romy

Marcus and Braydon.... young gun status



TLK at Wango Tango and my stoner ass in high school



I was fucking around with different contrast sheets in photo and I thought this looked cool. Thats stooph, I really like the idea of really black and white photos with hardly any greys.


TLK camping TLK park sesh
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment