Tuesday, October 13, 2009

One time for ya mind...

Alright peeps the festival is this Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!! Yee!!! I am sooo excited. Bring ur blankets and bring a sweater! Please be prepared cause it will get cold when it turns dark. I checked the weather and should be about 80 degrees during the day but 60 at night. So once again be prepared people!

BTW
I just got a Nikon D90!!!!!!!! Which I love sooo sooo much!! NOWISON!!!!!!!!



Melrose Lurkin


Alright alright, I been slackin a lil. I believe this was about two weeks ago?


We all headed to Baracuda for some free Colt 45, mini ramp skating, and good tunes :)



Rashad got broke :(



whaaaa? lil romy came through..... well not so little anymore :)


My dear Samantha Sam chowin down :)



Vanessa and Sophia, everytime I see V i always think of that damn song, you know what song!


B.good


FTW



G CODE!






on the phone.... well thats unusual...sike! :)




Q:why are ma gurls too G?
A: because they just are...they just are


Jolly Rancher slushy! Get there while can!



This Weekend

Laney and Julia just got a spot in downtown, shit is siiiick . Threw a lil house warming BBQ :)




Settin up the grill!

Got the goods ready













Greco stopped by.................juuuuuust kiddin Daniel :)...............but fareal haha










Sunday


Went and checked out Johns band, which I think I is called Vagrant Village? Not sure they're still deciding.
Anyway they're awesome :)





1 comment: