Friday, January 8, 2010

Birthday Blues




The day I turned 18 I was cursed. That birthday and every Birthday after that was a mess. Nothing ever went right, literally fucced up shit went down not to mention my boyfriend at the time was never there for any of my birthdays since I had turned 18. Actually now that I think about it he dumped me on my 18th birthday, the break up didnt last but it was still fucced up. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way because i've met a few people who say the same. Anyhow the day I turned 21 I was at Coachella or should I say CoacHella. I went down with my posse, Jules and I were suppose to get V.I.P passes but our friend flaked so we ended up trying to sneak in. It was a mission impossible. We hopped a barb wire fence, ran across a crop field, leaped over a waist high shrub and ran through apple orchards. Only to get taken right back to the exit, which wasnt even where our car was parked we were in a whole different lot!!!! Not to mention our friends inside had our drugs so we couldnt even do that (C'mon we all know everyones on drugs at coachella). We ended up buying some thizz from this kid whom I thought was my friend. As we laid in the back of the van waiting for the pill to kick in the clock struck twelve and it was my birthday, "Happy Birthday Gloria" says Jules. All we could hear was Paul McCartney singing as the entire crowd sang along "na na na na na na na na na na na Hey Jude!". We never thought we could love Paul and hate him so much at the same time! As we laid there all antsy waiting for our pill to kick in, it never did.... It never did because the piece of shit was fake. That motherfuccer sold us some bunk ass shit.

Anyway the next day Daniel came back from the store with a cake and a six pack of Boddingtons beer for me. It was sweeeet I hung out for a while, but decided I had to come back home after a night like that. We made it back home and Jules cooked up a birthday dinner. The day after my birthday I went out to the bar by myself and had a few beers, got a few free birthday beers walked home, and cried. A few days later Tara invited me to a dinner party for the show she was on (Styl'd). She picked me up and rushed over to Jules house to get ready because we were running late. I walked in the door and SURPRISE!!!! They fuccin threw me a party!!! I no longer believe in my birthday curse,  its over! So this year is going to be the shiiiiiiet!!!




To Everyone:
 Fight the birthday curse!





2 comments:

  1. I LOVE YOU!!!! cheers to 2010!! Its gonna be a goodin'

    ReplyDelete
  2. you totally fell for it! best surprise party ever! love you!!!

    ReplyDelete