Saturday, January 30, 2010

Negra Modelo

Entry #1
 Oh my god
this is amazing!! Even as I write this down my body feels so good, I can't describe. Tingly? I believe I've been sitting here for about 3 hours and it doesn't even feel like its been that long. I'm so overwhelmed with such good feeling . The breeze is blowing at the right time.


Entry#2
I wish I could capture this moment forever... I'm on the roof now and oh my god it's so beautiful. I can see the mountains,
& the city
the ocean 
the breeeeeeze.


These are the only two entries in my journal the day I dropped acid. Shit was intense!!! It was on a little sugar cube, took it at about 1:30pm and I was on my way. For those of you who are planning on gettin there, have fun!!!


Letely....
I was dropped from my job, and what can I say. It's the best thing that ever happened to me. Yea it is gonna be sort of a struggle, but I'm alright for now. My best friends being around most of time also really helps.  I wish I had more time to update though. I'm working on an interview with Dandy Lane Vintage, so stay tuned. In the meantime check out www.dandylanevintage.com they just posted up some good shit on ebay, get there.


WE'RE HAVING 
YARD SALE
TOMORROW!!!
1919 N. BEACHWOOD 
 MUSIC,CLOTHES,MORE MUSIC... & SOME DANCING
:) 

DANDY LANE VINTAGE

Photobucket


COMING SOON...

More photos

coming Monday 
(I'd add them now but it's just too late and I'm sleeeepppy)


GOODNIGHT L.A
PEACE :) 





 






2 comments:

  1. acid is the raddest thing that ever happened to existance!!!!!!!!!!!!
    hell yeah !!!
    youre awesome

    ReplyDelete