Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Oh to capture just one drop of all the exstacy the swept that afternoon

Ive started a list of things I've never done before and I was quite surprised to see that there are quite a few things on it and it's not even done yet.


What I've got so far:

I've never rode a horse
I've never been in a hot air balloon
I've never kissed someone on New Year's (i know right)
I've never been snowboarding
I've never been to a Dodgers game
I've never been to a rave
I've never been on a real date (goin to the movies doesn't count)
I've never tried frog legs

I'm sure theres plenty more but  I cant think of any at the moment.

Try and come up with one you'd be surprised 




Went to a loft party Friday night

Photobucket
 These two guys performed, I wish I knew what name they went by. I've seen them play once before at this little pirate bar in Downtown and they're amazing. I'll make sure the get their names next time.

 Photobucket
People chillen listhenin to good tunes, nothin better than that. 
I love this place, it's awesome.


Photobucket

Photobucket

I get by with a little help from my friends

Photobucket

2023



Agenda Trade show



On Saturday I went down to Huntington with Liza for the agenda trade show
to meet some peeps for her mag

Photobucket

lurkin meetin people

Photobucket

you already know the Junt had a booth
Unfortunately I didnt get a picture with ma gurl Crystal :(
but she did buy me a 100 proof Captain Morgan and coke.
Thanks Crystal!!! Big Ups!!!


Photobucket

Look who I found!!!
GREG!!!

THE HIGHLIGHT
"When worse comes to worse my bitches come first"

Photobucket

MOB BIAAAATCH!!!
Yeap they had a booth there I was siked!!
Ladies get there while you can they got some ill shit yo.

Photobucket

As I walked through the trade show I stumbled across their booth. I was soo excited! I met baby gurl in the picture and she was saweeeet :)


Photobucket

I want this shirt! At first I thought they only sold their shit in NY but it turns out they have product out here too!! 

Photobucket

Rashad!
Goodbye Tradeshow

Photobucket

This is why I need a trailer

Photobucket

Photobucket

Goodbye from Hero ;)



PEACE :)

1 comment:

  1. that loft part you went to downtown and saw those guys playing, its like the second or third photo down, i film there a lot, theres always really good parties there!

    ReplyDelete