Friday, January 15, 2010

Maximum Consumption

I LOVE SUBS!
All I keep thinking about is how bad I want one right now but cant have one because 1. I cant afford to buy a ten dollar sub at this moment and 2.even if I could there arn't any good spots downtown. Come to think of it there are no delis whatsoever around here and subway does not qualify so this turkey sandwich I'm eating thanks to Shari will have to do. Womp womp womp
Once that little shop catches my eye theres no doubt im swoopin by. Salami with capicola, mortadela, provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, pepperchinis on Italian bread and balsamic on the side. mmmmmm!!!

THE BEST SUB JOINTS IN TOWN

#1.
BAY CITIES ITALIAN DELI






Bay Cities takes the cake,
 trust me when I say best subs ever! Most of the time its packed so there is a bit of a wait but know that your time spent is well worth it. It's in Santa Monica on Lincoln in between Colorado and Broadway, so if you live on the east side like me you may want to take a trip to the beach and stop by. I recomend the godmother sub, its amazing!


#2

TAMARIND AVE. DELI











This little spot is so cute and convenient. They have a great variety of  drinks, some I've never even seen before with such vibrant colors.  A full sub,chips and a drink cost about ten dollars, kinda seems like an arm and leg right. Wrong, their subs are huge and meaty and you probably wont be able to finish the other half so you'll have some for later : ).  Its on Sunset and Tamarind right next to the Arby's, get there while you can.



#3

PIZZA BUONA




Okay this isn't a deli but man do they make a mean sub, straight up Italian. The bread they use is so good and they bake it right in their kitchen.  I usually get the submarine sub in which they put this amazing Italian dressing, that makes it all nice and juicy but not juicy enough to where the bread gets soggy because I hate that. Their pizza is also pretty good but most people seem to like their subs so that should tell you a thing or two. Thank you Pizza Buona for always delivering such an amazing sandwich to my door, especially after a long night of heavy drinking. <3



PEACE MY FRIENDS
: )









2 comments:

  1. omg im so mad i read this, now my broke ass is craving a sub...mmmm.

    that first one looks bomb.com...we have to go! well when we get paid...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to try that tamarind sub spot! good with the acid trip. run through the woods with the flowers in your hands!!

    ReplyDelete