Friday, January 15, 2010

PICTURE YOURSELF IN A BOAT ON A RIVER

TONIGHT:
So you know that loft I was telling everyone about? Well if you dont, scroll down. They're throwing a party tonight and its gonna be fun!!! Belly dancers and good tunes = goodtimes!!!
2023 Santa Fe in Downtown

SUNDAY

Kings Road (our band) is playing at the Kibitz room, it starts at 8 everyone is welcome .
Hope to see you! :)




IM TAKING ACID TOMORROW!
&
I'M SO EXCITED!!!
I've tried it once before but it didn't work so this time is gonna be so fun! I'm gonna chill in the park with the sun, trees, and grass. I wanna do everything! I want to paint, write music, dance, shoot photos etc... I wish I had a little boom box though..hmmm I'll find one.  Ill update on Monday to tell everyone about it until then Peace&Love, Have a great weekend.


No comments:

Post a Comment