Thursday, January 7, 2010

An optimist stays up until midnight to see the new year in. A pessimist stays up to make sure the old year leaves

Happy New Year
Just got back from a ten day
I wasnt able to take any photos, I didnt want to bring my baby and risk droppin booze on her. So I've decided I'm going to buy a little digi for those random/party nights. I should have one have had quite a few camera incidents this past year. Movin on, as you know we have begun the new year, Here is your chance to start off with a clean slate, straighten up, and fly right.


Exciting things to look forward to this year

April 18th my birthday 22 baby!
 The year without the curse



Watching 24 season 4,5,6,&7
This past year I watched season 1 and 2 of 24. In case you haven't seen it you must! Its so addicting and so good! I've honestly spent whole days gettin high and watching it because I just had to finish. Keifer Sutherland is the shit. Here's a preview of the season I just watched.



Kings Road shows!

We've been workin on some good tunes, so I hope to see you at our shows if you can make it :)!

Goodtimes Festival 2010 ( I'm working on it people)
As some of you may know last year I put together a music festival, which was very successful! Since then a lot of my friends have asked me to throw another one this year. So I am! With the help of a new friend of mine Alexis. I  am hoping to get a few sponsors in the mix and making this years festival even better! I also have to come up with a new name, so if anyone has any suggestions let me know please. Also if anyone else thinks they can help in anyway or if any of you are in a band and want to jam at the show email me at victorydeath@live.com .



Another year with my best friends
I just want all of my friends to know I love them very much. I want to thank you guys for always being there for me, and spending some of the best times of my life with me. I love you all!


Movin on....
Here are some flicks I shot before the year was over


Photobucket

We threw a christmas party, this is the only picture taken that night, marcus got a scarf : )
Photobucket

Went to my moms for Christmas eve, we open our presents at midnight. My brother bought  Super Mario bros on Wii for the house!!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I also got this baby, looks like were gonna spend some good times together


Photobucket

Christmas day, one of my favorite restaurants was open so the brother and I got supa dupa faded and went to Giyu kaku for lunch


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Happy Hour is the shit 99cent beer yo!
Photobucket

Later that night ma boiski Justin put togethere this lil christmas shin dig. Bottles for dayyyyzzz.
Photobucket

D and Oleh REAL TALK
Photobucket

Sam you were killin me that night
Photobucket

Straight up!
Photobucket

West Coastin




Photobucket


The last day of vacation Fei and John made dinner :)


PEACE
HERES TO A NEW YEAR!!!








1 comment: